Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome

I've been driving a tow truck since 1999, maybe even a little before but it became my business in 99. Then in 2001 we moved to Alpharetta and I've lived here with my family every since. Each day I tell my wife crazy stories of things I see while I'm in the truck, crazy stories that the passengers share with me and some crazy things I see. She suggested I start a blog to share some of it with all of you. I'll never reveal a customers name or the kind of vehicle they were actually driving so if  you think the stories about you, it's probably not. 

My other passion is fixing up cars so I'll also be sharing tips about car maintenance, towing tips, cool cars I see at show and well anything else I feel like sharing at the time. I will occasionally run specials on my towing services or list a car I might have for sale. 

If you have a crazy driving story feel free to send it in to me and if I use it you could win a MA Towing T-shirt. send your story to matowing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment